Full Stack Developer (f/m/d) - Full-time
We are looking for a Jr. Full Stack Developer to join our growing talented team. The Full Stack Developer will work alongside other departments, such as strategy and design, helping create cutting edge digital products for children. Strong communication and team working skills are essential.
- 1+ years experience building user interfaces for the web applications Experience in backend web development using Python or Java/Scala.
- Efficient multi-tasker, able to work on multiple projects within a single sprint Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proven ability to organize work, prioritize tasks and deliver results within tight timeframes.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team with direct responsibilities.
- High degree of flexibility, versatility, and self-motivation. Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
- Ability, willingness and desire to grow and learn.
Nice To Have:
- Experience with C and C++.
- Experience with the Arm-embed IoT platform.
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM development practices.
Benefits and Perks:
You will be working in a young, multidisciplinary team that will give you a lot of freedom and control. Upon your successful first year, you will have the option to become the company's shareholder